Follow the groovy strains of reggae to Jamaica.
Hike the lush Blue Mountains. Glide through the jungle along the Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft. Climb up the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls. Or channel the laid-back spirit of the island and simply bask on one of its white-sand beaches.
And, maybe learn a little patois, which will likely get lost in translation when you accidentally order an umbrella with your jerk chicken.
Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach and Royal Decameron Montego Beach have a knack for immersing guests into the culture of the island, delivering a truly authentic holiday (think local cuisine and live music). They also have a flair for blending seamlessly into their natural surroundings, with lush gardens and white-sand beaches.
And, let’s not forget the intimate ambience at these small hotels, with staff so friendly you’ll know all their names by the end of your trip.
Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach
For the laid-back spirit
- Lounge on the private beach
- Surrender to seaside massages
- Soak up ocean views from every room
- Groove to live Jamaican music
Royal Decameron Montego Beach
For the action seeker
- Jump off the ocean diving board, kayak, sail or ride the sea with water bicycles
- Explore the bustling nightlife and restaurants of the nearby Hip Strip
- Enjoy nightly shows
Watch the video below!
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!