The Saint Lucia Tourist Board (SLTB) has announced its second quarter North American Saint Lucia Piton Award winners. Canadian winners in April, May, and June include Alice Budd of DiNamic Travel, Lois Barbour of Travel Time TPI, and Annette Hines of Carlson Wagonlit Travel, respectively.
The awards recognize top booking travel agents and agencies as part of the Preferred Agent Saint Lucia Specialist (PASS) education and training program. The top 10 agents per region who record the highest bookings for the year will win a weekend for two in Saint Lucia to attend the Grand Piton Awards Ceremony, taking place in March 2015.
To be eligible agents must complete the Saint Lucia Specialist Course, attend a Saint Lucia presentation at least once per year, visit the island (on an SLTB coordinated familiarization tour or individual trip) and regularly update bookings online.
The PASS program offers several benefits including:
- Personalized PASS marketing tools
- Complimentary and discounted FAMs
- Listing on SLTB website
- Access to thousands of travelers from the SLTB via live chats on stlucianow.com
- Complimentary site inspections
- Featured spots within the SLTB monthly e-newsletter
- A chance to win an all expense, all-inclusive trip for two
For more information, contact Alison Theodore at 800-869-0377 or via e-mail, email@example.com.