Goway's newest brochure – the 2019/20 Downunder brochure, includes more than 450 travel ideas, making it a comprehensive resource for North American travel agents selling Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and the islands of the South Pacific.
READ MORE: Goway offering airfare discounts Downunder
With something for everyone, this brochure features every possible style of travel one can imagine, from exclusive private touring, to small ship and ocean liner cruises, family-themed vacations and working holidays for adventurous youth, right up to Luxury VIP Travel. This brochure covers it all.
New ways to travel in 2019
Some exciting new travel ideas for 2019 include:
- Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort and Daydream Island in the Whitsundays both reopening after multi-million dollar refurbishments
- A brand new great Australian Rail Journey – The Great Southern, an all-inclusive rail journey including meals, open bar and Off Train excursions from Adelaide to Brisbane (and v.v)
- Unique Pure Pod Accommodation in New Zealand
- New Small Group Escorted Vacations in New Zealand with APT - no more than 20 guests
- Private Aussie High Country Touring between Melbourne and Sydney
- Expanded range of small group day tours in both Australia and New Zealand
For the month of February, Goway has some great incentives to sell Downunder.
Travel agents who book a travel idea featured in the brochure will receive double Goway Rewards, paid directly on to their Goway Rewards card. This is for all new bookings from Jan. 26, 2019 to Mar. 31, 2019.
Goway's BDM's will be out on the road sharing and updating agent partners about all things Downunder. Those who have the brochure displayed on the brochure rack will receive a special Aussie prize!
Goway is also launching a competition. Agents have been asked to send Goway their most creative photo of the brochure on display in your office, and at the end of March Goway will pick a lucky winner who will receive a basked filled with Aussie treats. Agents can email their photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goway is also reminding agents that the next webinar will be held on Feb. 7 at 2p.m. EST: Learn the secrets of the new Goway Downunder Brochure for 2019-20. Agents can register here.