Goway's Aubrey Schmidt, Sam Cottar and Skippy the Roo hopped by PAX's office in Toronto yesterday (Dec. 6) with Santa hats, season’s greetings and a special holiday message for travel agents: book with Goway this month and earn double the cash.
The Double Down December promo is Goway’s latest incentive, whereby travel agents can earn double the cash on their Goway Visa Rewards Card for all bookings made in December.
Just how much extra can agents earn?
- Air-only bookings: $10 per passenger
- Land bookings: $20 per passenger
- Air-land bookings: $30 per passenger
- Group bookings: $200 per deposited groups plus $100 per departed group (travel any date)
- Round-the-world air-only itinerary: $100 per passenger.
Cottar, a business development manager for Eastern Canada at Goway, wants travel agents to know that Goway is “more than just the South Pacific,” pointing to the fact that the company customizes trips to Asia, Africa, South and Central America, Europe and the Idyllic Islands as well.
For complete details on Goway’s December incentive, visit gowayagent.com.