Just a short transfer from the pier, and built by Resorts World Bimini, The Beach Club at Bimini is designed with Miami-based architects EOA, Inc., featuring natural materials and soft earth tones that organically blend into the seascape.
The Beach Club at Bimini will overlook the ocean and cascade down to the sea with an expansive lagoon-style pool as the central anchor of the club.
Guests can look forward to the following:
- Mornings at The Beach Club at Bimini will begin with yoga and meditation
- DJ-led pool and flotilla parties in the afternoon
- Beach bonfire to close out the evening with an acoustic musical performance
- Six bars and complimentary, sustainably-sourced food
- Creative social spaces
- Beachside and poolside cabanas for rent
- Active areas for water sports
With music at the heart of the Virgin brand, Virgin Voyages will carefully curate the soundtrack for The Beach Club at Bimini, with seven-time Grammy-Award-winning artist and producer Mark Ronson named founding DJ, who has collaborated with artists like Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga, Adele, Miley Cyrus and Bruno Mars. Ronson will have four performances in 2020, with specific performance dates to be announced soon.
Guests staying in RockStar Suites will have a more exclusive experience, with a dedicated bar, complimentary food service, an outdoor terrace lounge, sun loungers, and beach cabanas.
Watch the video
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!