Hey, travel agents!
Our Holiday Snapshots Contest is back, running this year from Sept. 16 to Oct. 29.
As travel agents, you’re on the frontlines, visiting places that some people can only ever dream of seeing. This year, we want your best shot, whether it’s that time you watched a glorious sunset paint the sky orange, a captivating portrait of a friendly face you met along the way, or a fleeting moment that inspired you to click the shutter.
Travel is transformational, riveting, inspiring, and uplifting, and now, it’s your chance to show us what it means to you through your photographs.
Travel agents can submit up to three photos (per participant) between Sept. 16 and Oct. 14, 2019. Voting begins Oct. 15 through Oct. 25, with the winner will be announced on PAXnews.com on Oct. 29. Looking for some inspiration? Submit your very best creative vacation snapshots with these ideas in mind:
- PEOPLE PERSON: Was it their smile? The way they carried themselves? Consider sending a photo of the locals you’ve met or been inspired by on your travels.
- LANDSCAPE LOVER: Awe-inspiring scenery from around the world. From bustling city neighbourhoods, to dramatic mountain peaks, we want to see what takes your breath away.
- NATURAL BEAUTY: The world is a beautiful place. From flora and fauna to land, sea and sky, send us your best “no filter needed” moments.
Photography skills will be the deciding factor that sends one lucky agent down to Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica onboard Sunwing Airlines. The approximate value for one all-inclusive vacation for two (2) to the Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica is $5,170 plus taxes.
How to enter
- The contest begins on Sept. 16 and ends on Oct. 29, 2019.
- Agents can submit up to three photos per participant by Oct. 14, 2019.
- PAX subscribers will be invited to vote online for their favourite image between Oct. 15 and Oct. 25, 2019.
- The grand prize winner will be announced on PAX on Oct. 29, 2019.
Note that images need to be creative, original, and submitted in high resolution in either .jpeg or .png formats. Note that selfies are not accepted.
The Sunwing Prize
- Roundtrip airfare, based on economy class, for two (2) persons consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) from any available Canadian gateway to Liberia, Costa Rica onboard a Sunwing Airlines operated flight
- Seven (7) nights standard accommodations at the Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica in a room based on a double occupancy
- An all-inclusive meal plan while at the Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Land transfers between the airport and hotel in destination
- All hotel taxes and processing fees
- Taxes (including, but not limited to, departure taxes, air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal, state and/or local taxes)
About the Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Brand new entertainment-themed resort with authentic Hollywood memorabilia
- Savour signature cocktails and VIP-worthy dining
- Never miss a game or awards show with the Main Event Guarantee™
Vacation like a Star™ at Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica. This all new luxury resort enjoys sweeping panoramic views towards the breathtaking Gulf of Papagayo. With authentic Hollywood memorabilia, entertainment-themed facilities and amenities together with VIP-worthy gourmet and specialty dining, you’ll enjoy the ultimate celebrity experience at this beautiful beachfront resort tucked into the lush Costa Rican landscapes. Choose from a variety of luxury suite options offering lavish amenities including Phabulous Beds™, 24-hour room service and personalized music playlists with Your Soundtrack™. If you’re travelling with the whole crew, Director’s Suites and Producer’s Suites can accommodate parties of up to nine guests – perfect for large families and groups. To enjoy the full star experience, upgrade to Star Class™ and enjoy VIP exclusives including your own “rock star” rider, a resort ‘agent’ for personalized service. The complimentary Stars Kids Club and exciting kids splash pad ensure that little ones are entertained.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!