We understand how important it is to come together to support each other, and our industry as a whole, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
That's why PAX has launched Canada's Travel Trade Professionals Club, a networking initiative that invites the travel community to stay connected during these difficult times.
We invite industry members to share their stories and testimonials with us. We will also post video messages from industry leaders daily.
Message of the day: Caribbean Castle/Casa de Campo Resorts & Villas
A message of support from Christopher Stubbs of Caribbean Castle Resorts and Villas, as well as Robert Britel, golf director at Casa de Campo in La Romana, Dominican Republic.
Other messages from the industry:
- "We’re going to get through this:" A message from Allan Brooks of Celebrity Cruises Canada
- Ontario travel reps show love for agents in ultimate tribute video
- "Stay strong:" A message from Gregory Luciani, president/CEO of TravelOnly
- VoX International sends message of support during COVID-19 pandemic
- "We are here for you:" A message from the Jamaica Tourist Board's Angella Bennett
- Western Canada sales reps say 'thank you' to agents
- Jean-Marc Eustache, president & CEO of Transat, addresses customers & travel trade
- "I understand these are profoundly, unsettling times:" Air Canada President & CEO Calin Rovinescu addresses COVID-19 pandemic
- TravelBrands CEO Frank DeMarinis - "We will and shall persevere together..."
- "The travel industry is resilient:" Barcelo BDMs here to help agents
- An important message from Uguette Chiasson, President of Pax Global Media
- "We will get through this together:" A message from Nancy Benetton-Sampath, VP of Pax Global Media
- "This too shall pass:" Sharon Loppie, owner of Time2Travel
- Canada’s AMResorts team encourages travel agents to “keep the dream alive”
- ...Unprecedented and dire times...": TICO's Richard Smart addresses COVID-19 in letter
- 8 things travel advisors can do right now to curb the industry impact of COVID-19
- “We’ll bounce back stronger": Communication is key during crises, says Ensemble
- "...We are doing more to keep you safe:" Porter CEO Michael Deluce unpacks airline's COVID-19 strategy
- "This too shall pass": RCI's Richard Fain on the coronavirus outbreak
- "'The travel industry is not going to stop:" Canadian travel advisors respond to coronavirus crisis
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!