Viva Wyndham Resorts is undergoing preparations to guarantee the health and hygiene standards of its customers and employees with a meticulous COVID-19 response plan, which has been shaped utilizing the guidelines and recommendations of various trustworthy sources, such as the World Health Organization, local health departments, and Cristal International Standards (CIS).
Viva Wyndham Resorts said, in a statement, "We want our guests and staff to feel secure in every possible way. The reason why we have adopted the implementation of all necessary measures for the reopening of our resorts, included under the POSI Check protocol below:
- Establishment of a management commitment and the creation of a control team, to guarantee prevention measures and proper response to a potential infectious incident.
- Foundation of an infection control risk assessment, in order to implement measures control.
- Establish personnel safety procedure and staff training, in order to protect them and prevent the spread of infection.
- Promote respiratory hygiene and hand hygiene with staff and throughout the resorts with cleaning stations, washing instructions, equipment and signage.
- Establish a cleaning plan to maximize ease and efficiency while elevating the frequency of high contact surfaces and public areas with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Endorse emergency cleaning practices that assure that, in the event of an incident, these are efficient and safe.
- Safeguard protocols for general and intensified cleaning at all facilities, including the gym, spa, children’s club and recreational areas.
- High frequency cleaning of food and beverage outlets according to food safety recommendations.
- Inculcate the concept of safe distance.
- Confirm that all ventilation systems are maintained and cleaned to prevent the development or spread of the infection.
- Control pool decontamination with best practices procedures.
- Establish clear and effective procedures in the event of an outbreak, including management of symptomatic guests, including isolation, separation and services support.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!