Dreams Aventuras Riviera Maya reopened its doors on September 1, 2021, following an extensive enhancement project, the AMR Collection has announced.
This extensive enhancement project, which included renaming the resort to Dreams Aventuras Riviera Maya (previously Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa), has "elevated the property experience to deliver the Dreams brand Unlimited-Luxury signature concept that guests have come to know and expect," the company said in a news release.
These enhancements include:
Sense of Arrival
- Completely renovated elegant and welcoming lobby
- New check-in desks providing a warm and friendly arrival and departure experience
Guest Rooms and Suites
- Addition of 35 new swim-out suites
- Fully renovated guest rooms and suites embracing all-new décor, indoor and outdoor furniture, linens and accessories
- Enhanced lighting and decoration in hallways
- Brand new décor across all restaurants and bars
- Completely renovated à la carte restaurants including Gohan, Seaside Grill, Oceana, El Patio, Portofino, and World Café
- Relocation and full renovation of Coco Café and the Gelato Factory
Spa and Fitness Center
- Expanded, renovated Dreams Spa by Pevonia featuring a beautiful new bridal suite
- All new indoor fitness centre
- Multi-purpose court added on the ground floor
Explorer’s Club and Core Zone Teen’s Club
- Exciting new Kiddie Splash Zone
- Renovated Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3-12
- New Outdoor Lounge Area and Core Zone Teen’s Club
- All swimming pools and hot tubs will be updated with new tile covering
- A new water park annex featuring two water slides has been added to the main pool for guests of all ages
Destination Wedding and Events
- New oceanfront terrace designed to host weddings and events
- Extension and remodelling of the new ocean view Playa meeting space
- A new pier and seawall have been constructed to help limit the amount of seaweed on the beach to support the guest experience while vacationing
"The resort is pleased to begin welcoming back guests and debuting these new enhancements," said Gonzalo del Peón
group president, AMResorts Americas and global commercial. "Please join us in sharing this exciting news with your teams. We look forward to continued success in serving mutual clients, and as always, thank you for your ongoing support."
Watch the official reopening video here!