The Universal Aventura Hotel is now open to guests. Located in the heart of Universal Orlando, the hotel provides exclusive theme park benefits and hotel amenities at a great price.
The new hotel offers contemporary guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, and unique dining options such as the destination’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill and a modern food hall.
About the hotel
The 600 room hotel isthe destination’s sixth property in partnership with Loews Hotels & Co.
Guests of Universal’s Aventura Hotel can stay in simplified style while experiencing exceptional amenities and benefits including:
- Exclusive Theme Park Benefits – When your clients stay at Universal’s Aventura Hotel they will receive exclusive benefits including Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay, charging privileges with their room key, and more.
- Bar 17 Bistro – At Universal Orlando’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill, guests can enjoy cocktails and small plates inspired by global cuisine. The venue will also feature views of all three Universal Orlando theme parks – including the 200 ft. centre piece of Volcano Bay, Krakatau as it spews blue lava at night.
- Urban Pantry – Urban Pantry is a modern food hall where guests can enjoy diverse flavors, fresh ingredients and globally-inspired dishes such as teriyaki stir fry and smoked salmon pizza.
- Tech Savvy Accommodations –In-room tablets, a virtual reality game room, and more.
- Prime Location – Universal’s Aventura Hotel is just steps away from all three Universal Orlando theme parks – Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay. A walking path connects the hotel directly to Universal’s Volcano Bay, and complimentary shuttle buses are available for resort-wide transportation.
Travel agents can get more information here!