RIU Hotels & Resorts has reopened the new Riu Garoe, located in northern Tenerife, following its complete refurbishment.
READ MORE: Riu acquires a second hotel in Zanzibar
The hotel is four-star category and it has 190 rooms characterised by a palette of light colours. Each room has its own balcony from which guests can enjoy unbeatable views of the ocean, the mountains and the majestic Mount Teide volcano
The outdoor areas include a heated pool all year round and a children’s pool, surrounded by 2,800 square metres of magnificent gardens. Martiánez Beach is just two kilometres away, and its 330 metres of black volcanic sand mean it is considered to be one of Tenerife’s most iconic bays. In addition, Riu Garoe offers a new spa with a jet pool, jacuzzi, ice pool, sensory showers, salt sauna, Finnish sauna and steam room, hot beds zone, beauty treatment booths and hairdressing all available.
About Riu Garoe
- Main buffet-style restaurant that offers dining with live cooking stations and themed cuisine twice a week
- Two bars (one poolside)
- Located int he city's historic quarter
- New spa with a jet pool, jacuzzi, ice pool, sensory showers
- Salt sauna, Finnish sauna, steam room, and hot beds zone
- Beauty treatment rooms and hairdressing
For more information, visit www.riu.com.
.Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!