Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun, opening by the end of 2019 on the busy beaches of Costa Mujeres, has announced that it will feature an adults-only section.
The Adult Scene, an exclusive and luxurious experience, will be available to V.I.P. guests who can expect to enjoy all of the comforts the hotel has to offer.
About the section
- 380 suites and all-star amenities, including handmade Phabulous Beds ™ beds, sumptuous bathrobes and slippers
- the cutting-edge concept of Your Soundtrack ™, allowing vacationers to choose the soundtrack of their stay
- the Plugged In ™ program, so everyone can stay connected
- A private beach and an exclusive pool with a bar inside
- Three specialty restaurants for Adult Scene guests: Braza Grill, Churrascaria and Catch Seafood and Grill
"We are delighted to expand our hotel offering by adding the Adult Scene, a first for the Planet Hollywood Beach Resorts brand. This new concept will allow us to offer holidaymakers a VIP experience for adults in our new hotel," said Jordi Pelfort, president of Planet Hollywood Hotels & Resorts.
In addition to all the amenities offered by the Adult Scene, holidaymakers can also enjoy the 12 other restaurants on the property (10 of which are à la carte). These include a variety of options, including Guy's Burger Joint, created by renowned Chef Guy Fieri, as well as the Sutra Indian Restaurant & Hookah Lounge.
For an even more luxurious service, guests will be able to upgrade to the STAR Class ™, a program offering the most attentive service. This includes a personal agent who will reserve meals and visits to the spa, in addition to supplying the rooms with spirits and snacks that vacationers have chosen.
In addition, those who will be part of the STAR Class ™ will enjoy exclusive access to certain sections of the hotel as well as the water circuit at the PH Spa, on the theme of Hollywood, and much more.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!