Drawing from its surroundings in Caribbean European and French roots, the brand new Secrets St Martin Resort & Spa is set to open in 2020.
The new property is located just 35 minutes from the Princess Juliana International Airport on the French side of the island.
Each of the property's 258 suites will offer ocean, marina, or mountain views, alongside the Unlimited Luxury concept Secrets is known for.
About Secrets St. Martin
All of the 258 modern suites are non-smoking, with picturesque views and swim-out access for some. Amenities include:
- One king or two double beds
- Private furnished balcony or terrace
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, and beer
- Hair dryer, bathrobe, and slippers
- Vanity mirror
- Ironing board
- Direct dial telephone
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Individually-controlled A/C
- 24-hour room service
- In-room electronic adapters (110V)
In addition, the Preferred Club Suites include a private preferred club lounge, upgraded status and amenities, and daily continental breakfast served in the lounge.
For guests looking to relax, the Secrets Spa by Pevonia spans over 7,000 square feet with a wide range of treatments. There's also a fitness centre that provides multi-purpose cardio and fitness equipment like treadmills, bikes, and weights.
Wining & dining
Guests of Secrets St. Martin can choose from three gourmet a la carte restaurants, a buffet, and a cafe. No reservations are required, and 24-hour room service is always available. The following dining options are available:
- Barefoot Grill: grilled lunch specialties
- Coco Cafe: premium coffees and pastries
- Himitsu: a fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies
- Market Cafe: international buffet
- Portofino: gourmet Italian
- Olio: Mediterranean cuisine
At the five bars, guests can expect top-shelf spirits and cozy lounge areas at Barracuda (pool bar); Half Time (sports bar); Manatees (swim-up bar); Rendezvous (lobby bar); and Sugar Reef (swim-up bar).
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!