Built along the beach of Costa Mujeres, the TRS Coral Hotel, which opened its doors on Nov. 1, offers cutting-edge design with its 473 luxury suites.
Adjoined to the Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres & Spa, the new property for adults only, offers an all-inclusive reinvented concept.
Details of TRS Coral Hotel
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World Group
- Each room has a balcony or terrace, hot tub, direct access to exclusive pools and views of the Costa Mujeres landscape.
- Concierge service and 24-hour room service with television in every room.
- Palladium's Infinite Indulgence formula allows customers to receive four bottles of premium alcohol per room, customized to their preferences.
- Free access to spa hydrotherapy areas
- Customers can use an app to bring their electric golf cart and driver to their location to get around the resort.
- Another highlight of the property is the Chic Cabaret & Restaurant offering a stylish show accompanied by a seven course meal.
- Inspired by Ibiza's clubs, the Helios Beach Club offers an international menu of tapas in the pan.
- Rafa Nadal Tennis Center offers training programs for all ages and levels.
Note that guests have access to the facilities and restaurants of the Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres & Spa which is part of the same group, the Palladium Hotel Group.
The TRS Coral Hotel in photos
The spa area
Helios Beach Club
El Gaucho Restaurant
The Sky Bar