Spanish hotel chain Lopesan Hotel Group opened its first resort in the Caribbean just a few weeks ago.
The Lopesan Costa Bávaro Resort, Spa & Casino is located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and it's hard not to take notice!
Located on the paradisiacal beach of Bávaro, recognized by UNESCO as one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world for its crystal clear waters and its natural coral reef, this mega resort has impressive statistics: 1,042 rooms and suites within 110, 000 m2 of green gardens.
The complex is divided into three distinct areas including an adult-only section where guests will enjoy the exclusive " adults only " pool , equipped with hammocks, futons or Balinese beds or the pool bar.
The third section is aimed at the most demanding customers: the UNIQUE zone, which offers access to exclusive areas in restaurants (with gourmet culinary offerings), a pool and a beach club.
In each space, guests can choose from several room categories, including Junior Suites with private access to the pool or Deluxes Exclusive suites with a private terrace or privileged sea view.
In a next phase of development, Lopesan Costa Bávaro will have 2,050 rooms by 2021.
The hotel in detail
- 1,042 rooms and suites. These offer several advantages, including:
- spacious bathrooms with rain shower heads or bathtubs
- an air conditioning system, a 50-inch satellite TV
- a minibar
- a telephone with a direct line
- a safe or several wardrobes
- 6 swimming pools and an infinity pool of 2 900 m2
- 8 restaurants: two buffets offering international, national and regional cuisine, a Mexican, Italian Mediterranean (Trattoria) and Asian restaurant, a Steak House and an American grill.
- 6 bars: 2 beach clubs, a bar in the hotel lobby and 4 pool bars.
- A water park
- A spa
- An exercise room
- A casino and a discotheque
- A children's club, Panchi World
For more information, visit lopesancostabavaro.com.
The hotel in photos
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!