Palace Resorts has completed a multimillion-dollar renovation of Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, the brand's flagship property.
READ MORE: PHOTOS: Cancun's Le Blanc Spa Resort reopens
The adults-only property recently reopened after extensive enhancements to its interiors and exteriors, including a completely redesigned lobby, upgrades to its meeting space, well-appointed new designer guest suites, redefined restaurants with new gourmet dining menu options and newly-decorated common spaces including bars and lounges.
The lobby was designed as a nod to the era of grand hotel lobbies as urban meeting places. With 8,115 sq. ft. of space for corporate and social events, the updated Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun is perfect for MICE opportunities.
Upgraded rooms and suites
The interiors of the 260 rooms and suites were completely redesigned with a neutral color palette featuring cool shades of white and plush furnishing.
Most suites feature ocean views while others feature views of the Nichupte lagoon.
Each suite comes equipped with private French-style balconies, comfortable living spaces, a king or two standard double beds featuring brand new, memory foam mattresses, double whirlpool tubs and oversized bathrooms with luxurious amenities and sophisticated rain shower-heads.
The following amenities are also included:
- Personal butler service
- Nightly aromatherapy menu
- A pillow menu
- Handcrafted soaps and bath salts
- USB charging ports and upgraded touch lighting control
- CHI blow dryers and flatirons and BVLGARI personal products
- Mini-bars featuring top-shelf spirits and snacks
- High definition flat SMART TV's, featuring Apple TV
- Lavazza coffee makers
- Goose down pillows and luxury bedding with 100% cotton sheets
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
All of the restaurants have been revamped with new décor, upgraded menus, and new and innovative dining concepts.
New restaurant options include:
- Bella: An Italian restaurant whose menu, curated in collaboration with Michelin Star chef, Giussepe Iannotti features authentic Italian delights such as Pappardelle all 'Amatriciana, Salmone all'Arancia.
- Blanc: Offers guests modern Mexican cuisine, mixed with traditional flavors. The restaurant offers contemporary culinary presentations, using classic ingredients.
- Lumiere: The resort's signature restaurant aims to impress guests with its new menu focused on distinct ingredients such as escargot, duck and foie gras, making them the star of each dish.
- Yama: A Japanese restaurant featuring classic favorites. The new restaurant's name was inspired by Palace Resorts late Executive Chef Teruo Yamamoto, who inspired and innovated the Japanese dining experience.
- Terraza "Wood Fired Bistro": This restaurant was completely redesigned to create an ambiance where guests can enjoy the magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea while dining on delights from the wood fire oven.
- Pure: Here, healthy dining options meet the luxury all-inclusive experience. Pure offers gourmet options to those who are looking to maintain a balanced diet.
- Glasé: A sweet addition to Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, this traditional ice cream parlor offers guests the ability to fuel that sweet tooth and cool down while sunbathing at the infinity pool. Glasé offers delicious, freshly home-made ice cream, fresh fruit popsicles, milkshakes and a plethora of sweets to top it off with.
- K'akau – A coffee and sweets shop, K'akau features a variety of crepes, macarons, petit fours, and a chocolate journey to remember.
For those looking for live music and a touch of nightlife, Cava is a lounge with a live band, a DJ, cocktails, pool tables, and big screen TVs.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!