The Hilton La Romana, formerly Casa Del Mar and Dreams La Romana will be transformed into an all-inclusive Hilton property, complete with a seperate adults-only section.
Now operated by Playa Hotels & Resorts, the resort will be completely renovated: only its exterior, including the iconic blue roofs will remain.
"The hotel has been around for 21 years, and the vegetation is mature, lush and abundant," said Christian Roussin, BDM, Quebec & Atlantic Canada, Playa Resorts. "This is a notable advantage that few such modern hotels can boast of, and no seaweed has been seen in 21 years!"
The adults-only section is already operational and ready to welcome your clients. The family section will be inaugurated in December 2019.
Guests of the hotel can enjoy the following:
- Family side and adults-only side
- Located on Bayahibe beach (winner of the Blue Flag Beach Certification - a globally recognized eco-label that meets strict environmental, educational and safety standards)
- Wedding options
- Hotel with 700+ rooms in total (412 rooms on the family side (nine categories) and 350 suites (eight categories) on the adult side
- Water park, Kids Club and a fully renovated gym
- Balconies will have glass balustrades rather than stone for more light
- New lobby for the adult section
- On the adult side there are five restaurants and five bars
- On the family side, there will be six restaurants and eight bars
- Unlimited access to gourmet restaurants, a la carte, without any reservations required
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!