Dominica will welcome its first beachfront five-star resort next fall.
On October 14, 2019, the Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski Dominica, Kempinski’s second Caribbean venture, surrounded by Dominica’s Cabrits National Park, will offer guests 152 luxury rooms with access to a private lake, nature trails, full service spa and more.
The establishment, whose modern design and aesthetics will be designed to respect the natural balance between land and sea, will propose:
- 151 luxurious rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea and 24-hour room service
- Six beach villas
- Three restaurants, two bars and a lounge
- Four heated and natural pools
- Activities: Hiking in the Cabrits National Park, various water sports, two tennis courts
- A spa offering a complete range of treatments
- A fitness centre
- A kid's club
- An outdoor amphitheater
- Four meeting rooms
- Several flexible spaces to organize indoor and outdoor events (beach, terrace, swimming pool, etc.)
Reservations are already open. For more information, click here!
See it for yourself
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!