Ocean by H10 hotels will open its very first hotel in Jamaica, the Ocean Coral Spring, on Dec.15, 2019.
With a brand presence in Cuba, Mexico and the Dominican Republic, the new Jamaica property will be built on Coral Spring's waterfront, in Trelawny Parish, east of Montego Bay. Ocean Coral Spring is a five-star all-inclusive resort with 513 rooms, all of which are suites.
This opening marks the first of two phases for H10 Hotels, with an additional adults-only, the Ocean Eden Bay (adjacent to Ocean Coral Spring) starting construction in 2020.
With these two establishments combined, the resort will have a total of approximately 2,000 rooms.
About Ocean Coral Spring
- 513 suites, divided into 10 categories, including 47 "swim-up"
- All Ocean Coral Spring rooms offer:
- free Wi-Fi
- the free room service from 11h to 23h
- a digital safe
- minibar (filled daily with water, soft drinks and beer)
- an electric coffee maker
- TV with international channels
- a terrace
- 24-hour all-inclusive service: meals, national and international drinks, cocktails and snacks
- Enhanced "Privilege" section with enhanced sections and added amenities
- Seven restaurants: an international buffet, Indian, Caribbean, Japanese, Italian, a la carte and American restaurant
- Seven bars
- Two swimming pools
- An aquatic playground
- A spa with a hydrotherapy area
- A gym
- A bowling alley, the only resort in Jamaica to have one!
- An ice cream shop
- A kids club for 4-12 year olds and a Teen Club for 13-17 year olds
- Four rooms for events and meetings
For more information on Ocean Coral Spring click here!
The Ocean Coral Spring in photos
Hotel lobbySwimming poolJunior suite with sea view
Suite in the PrivilegeSuitesection of the Masters in the Privilege Italian Restaurant section
BuffetA bowling alley, the only resort in Jamaica to have one!
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!