Meliá Hotels International has unveiled INNSiDE Prague Old Town, its latest property and first hotel in the Czech capital.
Opening in March 2019, the INNSIDE Prague Old Town Hotel will provide 90 modern rooms, all featuring the attributes of the INNSiDE by Meliá brand.
- in-room amenities, such as bathrobes, slippers and flip flops
- a luxurious coffee machine
- complimentary minibar, with fresh juices and local beer and Smeg fridges packed full of healthy treats, drinks and snacks
- Superior+ rooms will also have high-end sound systems, complimentary streaming services and complimentary bike rental to encourage guests to explore the local area.
Close to the airport
Ideal for both business and leisure travellers, the hotel is 15 kilometres away from the Vaclav Havel International Airport. Metro, bus and train stations are within walking distance from the hotel as well.
Main tourist attractions are within easy reach. The Powder Tower, one of the ancient gateways to the city, is only a few minutes’ walk from the INNSIDE Prague Old Town Hotel, and just a short distance further is the Old Town Square, the Jewish Quarter and Wenceslas Square, some of the biggest tourist attractions in Prague. To encourage guests to discover new neighbourhoods, they will have access to INNSiDE city guides, with local sights and tips.
Perfect for bleisure guests
With its proximity to main tourist attractions, as well as the airport, this new city hotel by Meliá Hotels International is perfect for those who come to the city of Prague for business, leisure, or both.
INNSiDE Prague Old Town will offer the following to its guests:
- A gym with state-of-the-art fitness suites and the latest digital fitness software.
- Open lobby space for meetings, as well as creative meeting room spaces including a cinema, wellness studio and recording studio, which can be hired for events and functions.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!