Opening in 2023, Hard Rock Hotel Prague will be the brand's latest European venture, boasting an impressive 523 rooms and suites in the city's cultural centre.
The property will overlook Letna Park and the Prague Castle from the hotel’s sophisticated rooftop Sky Bar.
Alongside the Sky Bar, the sixth-floor will be home to an elegant specialty restaurant, with south-facing terraces overlooking the Vltava river valley. Views of the hotel’s three-storey ‘Feature Wall’, a 5,900 sq-ft soundwave of moving light, can be enjoyed at Lobby Bar and the corridors will be laden with carefully curated music memorabilia. While all day dining will be offered at Sessions, a stylish restaurant which will feature an ingredient driven menu. Guests can also venture to Constant Grind Coffee & Bar, which will serve coffee and light bites during the day and transform into a lively cocktail bar at night.
Other highlights of the property will include:
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Full-service Rock Spa®, with Body Rock® Fitness Centre, Rock Shop®,
- @Biz Business Center
- Lavish brand-signature Rock Star Suite
- In-room programs include music-infused yoga program Rock Om® and The Sound of Your Stay®, where guests will have complimentary use of Fender guitars, amps and headphones.
- 1,800 capacity ballroom for live entertainment and meeting spaces totalling 59,000 sq-ft.
- External Woodstock Lawn for exhibitions, social events and more, for as many as 3,000
Hard Rock Hotel Prague will lie just a short walk from the historic Old Town of Prague, as well as the Generali Arena, home of Sparta Prague Football Club. A Hard Rock Sports Bar adorned with sporting memorabilia in connection with the football club will sit adjacent to the hotel.
Hard Rock Hotel Prague is the latest in a series of hotel announcements from the brand, following the recent opening of Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, the 30th hotel in the portfolio, and Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the world’s first Guitar Hotel. The brand look forward to an exciting array of openings in 2020 including Hard Rock Hotel Dublin, Hard Rock Hotel Madrid, Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam and Hard Rock Hotel Budapest.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!