The Barcelo Hotel Group has launched a new travel agent loyalty program, offering agents more rewards and expanded features to help them sell the company’s properties.
Dubbed Barceló Pro Rewards, the new program is “designed exclusively for travel advisors,” and will reward agents’ efforts with “cash and rewards, plus points which can be redeemed towards complimentary room nights, gift cards, and additional amenities & services at any Barceló Hotel Group property,” Barcelo said in a statement.
The program also offers up to a $2,500 USD cash incentive for leisure group bookings at any Barcelo Hotel Group all-inclusive, beachfront property in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Aruba and Costa Rica.
Features of the program include:
- Monthly and quarterly booking contests
- Quick redemption system for gift cards, gifts or cash deposited directly into travel agent’s account
- Faster payment of cash incentive bonuses
- Online training system for travel agents (specialist courses)
- New incentives for travel agents
- Introduction and training for home-based agents on best practices and use of Barceló’s platforms
- Weekly online product trainings with on-site property sales team member
Agents can sign up for the program here.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!