Until June 15, Canadians booking an all-inclusive vacation at any of the ten Club Med resorts in Mexico, the Caribbean, Florida and Québec can save 50 percent on travel dates until July 2, 2022.
The sale is Club Med’s best and most advantageous offer for families, whether they are looking to reconnect or reunite.
All kids under the age of 12 will be able to stay, eat and play for free on select travel dates and families of six or more will receive an additional five percent off their trip.
Couples will also benefit from the flash sale. Adults travelling in pairs will have access to free premium room upgrades, allowing Canadians far and wide to maximize their time away from home.
Club Med offers a flexible cancellation policy, a medical assistance program and the Safe Together program, which helps guests travel with peace of mind through enhanced flexibility and security.
All terms and conditions are available here.
Whether they want sea or snow, Canadians who book now will be able to enjoy the offer at one of Club Med’s fan-favourite resorts. Participating resorts include:
- Club Med Québec Charlevoix, Canada: Club Med’s first North American mountain resort offers an unspoiled natural waterfront landscape with a wide array of activities and experiences year-round. Escape to explore culture, art, local cuisine and adventure. With the ever-changing landscape, each season in Québec will offer a different experience.
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Imagine this: soaking in the Latin breeze as you laze under a palm tree, with the turquoise sea just steps away. A paradise for families and couples, Club Med Punta Cana is an unforgettable all-inclusive vacation with a panoramic stretch of pristine waters. Thanks to Mini Club Med and Club Med Passworld, older children can also enjoy a raft of sports and creative activities. Adults can relax in the Zen Oasis, or on the seafront terraces of the Tiara Exclusive Space.
- Club Med Cancún , Mexico: In the shade of the coconut palms, the resort stretches out along a narrow strip of land between the Caribbean Sea, a white sandy beach and the lagoon. The rooms are spread across a dozen three-storey white buildings. One side of the Aguamarina buildings is designed for families, and the other is the top-quality Exclusive Collection, called "Jade.” Offering an extensive array of water and land sports, there’s an activity for every member of the family.
- Club Med Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique: Welcome to the historic port area. Choose from accommodation in the aptly named “Joie de vivre” building, the brightly colored “Belle étoile” bungalow and many more. The resort is full of unique places to relax and daydream. The rooms are large, and the decor is inspired by Creole culture and the colors of local madras cotton. A gentle breeze rustles the leaves of the coconut palms at Les Boucaniers. Among the French West Indies, guests can soak up the sun on the beaches of Martinique, scuba dive off the coast of Baie du Marin or enjoy a yoga session on the picturesque pier with an island flair. Don't forget to explore Diamond Rock, a 75-metre-high island that undoubtably embodies a pure tropical paradise.
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic: Romance, relaxation, nature, or adventure: your own private paradise awaits at one of four boutique villages. Couples will love the intimate and sophisticated feel of Archipelago. With first-class amenities and ambience, the resort caters to families looking for a colourful and exciting trip. At this secret hideaway, the sky really is the limit.
- Club Med La Caravelle, Guadeloupe: This superb French Caribbean Island is the perfect balance between being active and relaxing. The golden sand is the star of the show, with the crystal-clear water inhabited by shoals of colourful fish. With activities like windsurfing, sailing and fly trapezing, it will be a trip with everlasting memories.
The full list of resorts can be found here.
Club Med is committed to providing the much-needed rest and relaxation guests are looking for when planning a vacation at one of its resorts.
The Safe Together Program enhances all hygiene and safety measures to ensure that guests are satisfied and comfortable.