Four Seasons has released a brand new exclusive collection of original activities and excursions.
These experiences range from bespoke tours of otherwise inaccessible locations, to opportunities to meet and learn from local artists and artisans, once-in-a-lifetime journeys and unique ways to see the world's greatest wonders.
The collection continues to expand as Four Seasons works closely with local partners to craft and curate authentic journeys throughout its hotels around the world, and have been divided into five categories.
Click on any of the links to learn more!
- Discover the Rare Wonders of Costa Rica (Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo)
- Float Over Florence and Tuscany (Four Seasons Hotel Firenze)
- A Night with the Stars (Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel)
Secrets Revealed: Private Doors Unlocked
- Explore Highclere Castle, Downton Abbey's Starring Estate, on a Private Tour (Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire)
- Discover the Colours of Morocco at Yves Saint Laurent's Private Home (Four Seasons Resort Marrakech)
Boldly Go Where Few Have Gone Before
- Meet the Kogi, Guardians of the Earth (Four Seasons Hotels in Bogotá)
- Experience the World's First Three-Person Deepflight Adventure (Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru)
- Journey to the Edge of the World (Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh)
To the Source: Culinary Exploration
- Get Grounded with Le George (Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris)
- Get a Taste of Hawaii's Wild Side (Four Seasons Resort Maui)
Try Something Completely Different
- Master the Art of Muay Thai Kick-Boxing Before Taking in a Match as a VIP (Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui)
- Chase the Perfect Powder by Helicopter (Four Seasons Hotel Megève)
- Discover Bali's Natural Beauty and Idyllic Way of Life (Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan)
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!