Christine Hogg is the Associate Digital Editor at PAX Global Media. Prior to joining PAX, she obtained her Honours BA in Journalism from the University of Toronto. Upon graduating, she went on to write for several travel publications while travelling the world. Her longest trip was a three-week stint in Europe, and the shortest was a 16-hour adventure in Iceland. Get in touch: email@example.com.
On July 2nd, Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort celebrated its grand opening.
Located just 30 minutes from the Cancun International Airport and set in the exclusive gated community of Puerta del Mar, adjacent to Puerto Cancun Golf Course, this family-friendly resort boasts 416 luxurious rooms with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
About Dreams Resort & Spa
This all-new Dreams Resort & Spa offers a variety of modern and luxurious amenities, including:
- Ocean views from every room and suite
- Family-friendly accommodations with a “family suites concept” that can accommodate up to six people
- An array of amenities for the whole family, including an outdoor theatre, climbing wall, Explorers Club for Kids and a Core Zone for Teens
- Complimentary water shuttle to Puerto Cancun Shopping Mall and the Isla Mujeres dock terminal
- Special rates and benefits to access the adjacent Puerto Cancun Golf Course, an ecological reserve golf course designed by The British Open Champion Tom Weiskopf
- Three heated swimming pools, including one infinity pool with breathtaking ocean views, an activities pool, two surf pools, and a splash waterpark for kids
- Multiple dining options, including four à la carte restaurants, an international gourmet court, an à la carte snack bar, wine cellar, Chef’s Table and a gourmet coffee & ice cream parlor
- On-site gym and world-class Spa by Pevonia® offering stunning ocean views
- Meeting facilities that offer 787 sq. meters/8,460 sq. feet Business Center with 4 breakout rooms
Powered by your smartphone
Additionally, Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort has partnered with Enseo, one of the fastest growing technology service providers in the U.S., to power the in-room experience through the new contactless mobile remote, enseoCONNECT™.
This new remote allows guests to use their smartphone to control the TV and other connected devices in the room to enable instant control of the entire in-room experience during their stay, all without having to connect to the resort’s Wi-Fi.
For more information on the resort, click here!
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!