AMResorts has signed a new resort deal that will bring the brand's footprint to a new destination in Mexico.
Secrets Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort and Dreams Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort is one cohesive property that will be located in the exclusive area of Nayarit near Punta de Mita situated on the golden sand beaches of the Banderas Bay.
Slated to open June 1, 2021, these new deals support AMResorts unwavering commitment to Mexico and the goal of participating in projects that benefit the surrounding communities, the company said in a statement.
Secrets Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort will boast 278 spacious suites with stunning ocean views, beautiful contemporary modern décor, marble floors and lush gardens.
This adults-only resort will also offer the Unlimited-Luxury concept, with amenities including:
- All-suite resort featuring amazing tropical or ocean views as well as ocean front suites with access to a private terrace
- Two expansive infinity pool & infinity water deck pool with breathtaking views of the ocean, as well as two additional pools and an outdoor whirlpool
- Sun deck area with private lounge chairs and hammocks, a moon deck with five fire pits and a wedding gazebo
- Three a la carte restaurants, one international buffet, a café and a grill
- Seven bars and lounges featuring top shelf spirits
- Preferred Club with infinity water & whirlpool roof top
- Over 33,382 sq. ft. of spa facilities, offering a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining hydrotherapy and pampering treatments and 21 private cabanas, both single and double
- Stunning wedding locations, offering beach setups and an incredible oceanfront wedding gazebo
- Over 12,711 sq. ft. of meeting facilities, including a convention center with capacity for up to 1,000 people, small break outs and meeting rooms
Dreams Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort will boast 363 luxurious suites with furnished balconies or terraces that offer spectacular views of the Banderas Bay or Sierra Madre Mountain Range.
The resort will also offer the Unlimited-Luxury concept with amenities including:
- Pool and beach wait service
- 24-hour room service and a daily refreshed mini-bar
- Eco-friendly resort designed by the famous architect Sordo Madaleno
- Five a la carte restaurants, one international buffet, a café, and a grill
- Seven bars and lounges offering top shelf spirits
- Centrally located second floor lobby
- Four pools, a whirlpool, and a kids pool with a pirate ship
- An Explorer’s Club for Kids with activities for children between the ages of 3 and 13, and a Core Zone Teen’s Club with entertainment for teenagers ages 13 to 17
Additionally, both resorts are the only resorts in Mexico to feature seismic isolators, one of the most popular means of protecting a structure against earthquake forces.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!