AMResorts has released an update regarding several of its properties in the Caribbean.
The following resorts have temporarily postponed their reopening dates.
Note: stop sales have already been implemented. For any additional information, travel advisors are advised to contact the Director of Sales listed below:
The Enhanced Retention Program is extended with a book by date of August 31st, 2020, for AMResorts® properties that remain temporarily closed only.
Move the date, get a free night
Guests may change the date of their current booking to a future travel date, up to a year from the original travel date, with no additional fee or cancellation penalty. In addition, when rebooking for a future travel date, AMResorts® will extend one additional night complimentary to all vacationers.
- Complimentary night is one additional night beyond the original booking duration.
- Guests also have the option to change to another AMResorts® property within the same brand in a different destination with no additional fee or cancellation penalty; the additional free night also applies in these cases.
- If the rate is lower on the new travel date, the client will be refunded the rate differential.
- If the client wishes to change brands, they would be responsible for any price increases.
- Blackout dates December 23 - December 31
- Program no longer valid once Resort is re-opened
“Move the Date, Keep the Rate” Program, + a FREE night is not be combinable with any other free night promotions. Guests may choose current existing promotion or the Move the Date Program.
For additional details and terms for the Move the Date, Keep the Rate Program as well a group qualifications please visit our COVID-19 Status website.
AMResorts® cancellation penalty has also been extended and will be 24 hours for FIT bookings, and 72 hours for social groups traveling until December 22, 2020.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!