WestJet has put together a new Travel Support Team to assist agents with their bookings.
The Travel Support Team will be available from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. MST; any support required outside of these hours will be directed to WestJet's regular contact centres.
The functions of the Travel Support Team include:
- Assistance with day to day management of files for WestJet (ticket exchanges, refunds, resolution management)
- Assistance with day to day management of WestJet Vacations bookings (requests, seat selection, resolution management)
- Assistance with non self-serve transactions
- Waiver / Favor fulfillment requests
- Travel Agent discount booking fulfillment
- General system navigational support and troubleshooting
The team can be reached at 1-877-664-3205.
In other agent news, WestJet will enable electronic miscellaneous document (EMD) functionality on its host reservation system beginning this June. Following this, WestJet and the GDS providers will implement the EMD pre-reserved seat process for GDS and WestJet Direct users.