AmaWaterways' highly-anticipated ship, AmaMagna, has arrived.
With a guest capacity of 196 passengers and 70 crew, the AmaMagna promises an intimate experience
Guest aboard the ship can enjoy the following:
- 98 suites with accessible balconies (half of them measure between 355 and 710 square feet)
- Elevator giving access to the promenade bridge, a first in the industry
- Water sports platform
- Auxiliary boat dedicated to free excursions
- Four restaurants: Main Restaurant, The Chef's Table, Jimmy's Wine Bar Restaurant, and Al Fresco Restaurant (with outside access)
- Walkway deck with jacuzzi
- Wellness studio, juice bar, massage room and gym with group workshops and specialized coach
- Exclusive golf program giving access to the best courses in Hungary, Slovakia and Austria
AmaMagna will operate three of the most popular AmaWaterways customer routes, the Romantic Danube, Melodies of the Danube and Christmas Markets on the Danube.
Watch the video!
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!