UnCruise Adventures has opened bookings for a dedicated Baja California Eclipse Cruise departing April 6, 2024.
This one-time sailing will offer perfectly positioned viewing for guests off the coast of Mazatlán with only 66 available cabins.
The seven-night adventure cruise offers the ultimate way to experience the natural wonder of the total solar eclipse while exploring the picturesque waters of Baja, California, Mexico.
Reservations are currently open, and the cruise lines’ WAVE season savings can be applied to reserve individual cabins and groups.
UnCruise Adventures has been operating in Baja California, Mexico for decades, giving guests added security in their knowledge and detailed itinerary of the area.
The meticulously created eclipse sailing includes not only a total solar eclipse but an adventurous playground of steep red bluffs, sun-kissed private beaches, charismatic marine life, sea lion snorkels, and more.
“I highly recommend the Eclipse Cruise for anyone looking for a truly unique and adventurous experience. Our Belize 2023 Eclipse Cruise sold out quickly and we are expecting the same for the 2024 Baja Eclipse Cruise,” said Captain Dan Blanchard, CEO of UnCruise Adventures.” I’m incredibly proud to be a part of the Baja California Sur community and support local tourism and growth. This is what makes over 25 years in this industry worth it.”
- Ease of flights with roundtrip entry and departure into San Jose del Cabo with safe tourism guidelines. Airport transfers are included.
- Expert positioning for optimal viewing of the celestial event, ensuring that you witness the awe-inspiring moment of the moon passing in front of the sun.
- Opportunity to discover the rich history and culture of Baja California Sur, like the early explorers of John Steinbeck to the modern-day conservation efforts that preserve the natural beauty.
- Experienced guides and naturalists onboard every trip, a visit to the port of La Paz.
- Daily activities to get up close and personal with the region's marine life: Snorkeling, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding are all included, allowing clients to explore the region's crystal-clear waters and diverse marine life.
- A perfect blend of comfort and adventure, with comfortable accommodations, gourmet meals, and friendly crew, and a limited number of guests for a more personalized journey.
- Network and adventure with like-minded travellers: "This is an opportunity to not just explore the region but share stories and friendships with adventurers with similar interests," the company says.
The cruise line is known for its unique, non-stuffy, multi-activity adventures in eleven destinations.
Every itinerary offers all-inclusive perks on each sailing and includes, all gear, excursions, national park fees, meals, beverages, including premium spirits and wine, personalized services, and airport and overland transfers.