AmaWaterways has unveiled the 3D renderings of the AmaMagma, which will first set sail in May 2019 along the Danube.
"As the river cruise industry evolves, we are paving the way for remaining leaders," said AmaWaterways president and co-owner Rudi Schreiner. "This new concept will offer more space and more freedom to our customers. AmaMagna has been designed for passengers seeking a new, sophisticated and dynamic experience that is familiar with the comfort of ocean cruises."
The appeal of AmaMagma
AmaMagma does cruising differently:
- 98 suites with accessible balconies (half of them measure between 355 and 710 square feet)
- Elevator giving access to the promenade bridge, a first in the industry
- Water sports platform
- Auxiliary boat dedicated to free excursions
- Four restaurants: Main Restaurant, The Chef's Table, Jimmy's Wine Bar Restaurant, and Al Fresco Restaurant (with outside access)
- Walkway deck with jacuzzi
- Wellness studio, juice bar, massage room and gym with group workshops and specialized coach
- Exclusive golf program giving access to the best courses in Hungary, Slovakia and Austria
AmaMagna will operate three of the most popular AmaWaterways customer routes, the Romantic Danube, Melodies of the Danube and Christmas Markets on the Danube.