Quark Expeditions has announced a September Sale featuring discounts as high as 35 per cent on polar voyages in its Antarctic 22/23 and Arctic 23 sailing seasons—plus a special additional savings for solo travellers.
"We're so pleased to launch this September Sale that enables many different kinds of travellers—from couples to families to solo travellers— the chance to explore the Arctic or Antarctic. We believe that these experiences are not just a vacation, but trips of a lifetime," said Thomas Lennartz, vice-president of sales for Quark Expeditions. "This time-limited promotion not only offers savings of up to 35% off Antarctic voyages and 25% off Arctic voyages, but in addition we've reduced the deposit to US $500."
And an extra-special benefit for solo travellers: we're waiving the single supplement on most voyages offered during our September Sale."
The offers for the Antarctic 22/23 and Arctic 23 sailing seasons include:
- Up to 35% savings this Antarctic season on select voyages.
- Up to 25% savings this Arctic season on select voyages.
- Quark Expeditions is waiving the Single Travellers Supplement on many voyages
- Guests only pay a US $500 deposit at time of booking.
These offers apply to the following voyages in the Antarctic 22/23 and Arctic 23 sailing seasons:
- South Georgia and Antarctic Peninsula: Penguin Safari
- Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent
- Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake
- Introduction to Spitsbergen: Fjords, Glaciers and Wildlife of Svalbard
- Greenland Adventure: Explore by Sea, Land and Air
View all offers here.