Norwegian Cruise Line has named its top Canadian travel partners for the cruise line’s 2018 season, with awards recognizing principal marketing, retail, tour operator and travel agency partners.
“2018 has been a record-breaking year for Norwegian Cruise Line, and our Canadian travel partners have been instrumental in our company’s continued success,” said Camille Olivere, senior vice president of sales for Norwegian Cruise Line. “We congratulate our Partners of the Year in every channel and area of expertise and look forward to an exciting 2019 with the introduction of two of our most innovative ships – Norwegian Joy in Seattle in April and Norwegian Encore debuting in Miami in November.”
Norwegian Cruise Line recognized the following travel partners in their respective categories:
- Marketing Partner of the Year: Incursion Voyage - Quebec, QC
- National Retail Partner of the Year (Canada): Expedia CruiseShipCenters - Vancouver, BC
- Wholesaler/T.O. Partner of the Year: Air Canada Vacations – Montreal, QC
- National Host Partner of the Year: Travel Professionals International – Winnipeg, MB
- Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Western Canada: Jubilee Travel – Burnaby, BC
- Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Eastern Canada: Expedia CruiseShipCenters Milton - Milton, ON
- Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Quebec: Group Voyage - Montreal, QC
Norwegian Cruise Line’s longstanding Partners First program puts its trusted travel partners at the forefront of all business decisions. With a deeply rooted commitment to their growth, the program provides a variety of communication and educational tools including Norwegian Central, trade-facing social media channels, Norwegian Cruise Line University (NCLU), which is now available in French, and more. Travel partners can access Partners First tools by logging on to Norwegian Central.