The exclusive MSC Yacht Club on MSC Virtuosa and MSC Seashore has been elevated further to allow for more public and outdoor space, MCS Cruises said on Thursday (March 18).
In particular, MSC Seashore will feature the largest MSC Yacht Club to-date with almost 3,000 sqm of private space.
First launched in 2008 and now available on more than half of the MSC Cruises fleet, the “ship within a ship” MSC Yacht Club concept sets a new standard for the industry with a premium cruise experience, the company says, by offering the benefits of a private club with exclusivity and privacy.
Designed to make guests feel like a VIP, the MSC Yacht Club all-inclusive experience is fully personalized with a dedicated concierge on hand to facilitate any request, from organizing private shore excursions to making reservations for the spa.
The sparkling Swarovski staircases in the atrium as guests enter set the tone for the sophistication and glamour that can be expected throughout, particularly in the spacious and beautifully designed suites.
The MSC Yacht Club boasts the best uninterrupted panoramic views from the very front of the ship and guests can really make the most of this whilst relaxing in comfort in the chic Top Sail Lounge.
Serving unlimited complimentary drinks and gourmet canapés throughout the day.
The lounge has something special to offer guests from morning to night, including a private fine-dining restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with an a la carte menu with chef’s specials.
The private sundeck and pool is spacious with plenty of different areas to enjoy from relaxing in the sun on a comfortable sun lounger, unwinding in one of the shady cabanas whilst reading a book, or taking a break in a whirlpool bath with the soothing bubbles through to enjoying a cocktail or light bite from the well-stocked bar and grill.
Some of the all-inclusive privileges include:
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out as well as priority departure and return on excursion days.
- 24-hour butler service and dedicated concierge.
- Unlimited drinks and dining within the Yacht Club.
- Inclusion of the browse Internet package with unlimited data for two devices.
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa.
Other personal touches such as room service, luggage unpacking and packing service, newspaper delivered to the cabin each day and something different delivered at turn down each night - a different selection of sweet or savoury canapés each day.
- The best location of suites with between 70 and 103 suites, featuring a pillow menu and Egyptian cotton sheets with memory-foam mattresses for the most comfortable night’s sleep.
- Panoramic Top Sail Lounge with bar, afternoon tea service, light bites available day and night and live entertainment in the evening.
- Gourmet restaurant with a la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner where guests can dine at a time that is convenient to them.
- A private and spacious pool deck that offers whirlpool baths and sunbathing area and outdoor bar, guests can enjoy the very best view on board across the bow of the ship and out to sea.
The MSC Yacht Club is available on all Fantasia, Meraviglia, and Seaside class ships.
To find out more about the MSC Yacht Club , click here.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!