GLP Worldwide will introduce Pandaw River Expeditions to the Canadian market as the company’s official representative in Canada.
Pandaw has 14 ships accommodating from 10-60 passengers. Each ship has been custom built by traditional craftsmen and hand-finished in brass and teak. Personalized service is also a trademark of Pandaw River Expeditions which provides a passenger to staff ratio of two to one.
One of the distinguishing features is an ultra-low draft on the ships that allows them to go to more remote areas and shallower waters that would be inaccessible to other boats, offering passengers a more intimate experience of the local culture.
The ships feature buffet breakfast and sit-down lunch and dinners, observation and panoramic decks ideal for viewing, air-conditioned cabins, a full array of cabin amenities including attached bathrooms, kimonos, library, lounges, spa facilities, Wi-Fi, mini safe and more. Its all-inclusive pricing means passengers on a Pandaw-owned ship can enjoy shore excursion, meals, local beer, local soft drinks, local spirits, and mineral water and crew gratuities at no extra cost (Pandaw's partner ships do not include drinks or crew gratuities).
Pandaw River Expeditions offers a variety of excursions from one to 20 days in Burma, Indochina, India and the Amazon such as:
- Mandalay Pagan Packet – seven nights - Explore the Royal Capitals – Pagan-Mandalay (Burma)
- Pagan-Mandalay or Mandalay-Pagan Short Cruise – one or two nights – ideal for combining with a post cruise to Rangoon (Yangon).
- Pagan & Upper Irrawaddy - 10 nights – includes Mandalay, the Gorges and Katha (Burma)
- Classic Mekong – seven nights – the original and best way to cruise on the Mekong River (Vietnam/Cambodia)
- Halong Bay & the Red River –10 nights - Pandaw is the first and only cruise commencing in Halong Bay and travelling through Northern Vietnam via Hanoi up the Red River and its tributaries.
- Bhutan & the Brahmaputra – 14 nights – discover the mysteries of Bhutan and sail along the famous Brahmaputra River with a voyage from Kolkata to Jorhat. (Bhutan/India)
For further information on Pandaw River Expeditions and its full range of itineraries, pricing, terms and conditions, ship information and more, visit the website at GLP Worldwide at http://www.glpworldwide.com/products/pandaw/ or contact GLP Worldwide toll-free at (866) 760-1987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.