Emerald Waterways has opened up Mekong River bookings for the
Guests who book a sailing of 12 days or more will receive free round trip airfare to Asia when booked by Aug. 31, 2019. Guests booking the eight-day sailing will receive $500 off the price of the cruise. In addition, all guest who book by May 31 will receive an additional bonus $150 savings per person.
The newest Star-ship was cleverly designed to provide an intimate and upscale sailing experience on the Mekong.
Several key features include:
- 84 guests in 42 staterooms and suites, including 32, 273-square-foot Panorama Balcony Suites with drop-down windows; four, 398-square-foot Grand Balcony Suites; and two, 450-square-foot Owner’s Suites boasting wrap-around terraces with private hot tubs.
- Asian-themed Horizon Bar & Lounge
- 2:1 guest to crew ratio
- Locally-inspired meals on board
- Lotus Lounge, situated at the front of the Vista Deck, is a new and quiet spot for guests to relax
The Emerald Harmony will be built to allow access to the center of Ho Chi Minh City, meaning guests will disembark in the centre of the action rather than needing to be coached in from outside the city.
Four itineraries to pick from
Emerald Waterways will offer four unique itineraries on the Emerald Harmony:
- eight-day Majestic Mekong Cruise
- 13-day Majestic Mekong Discovery Cruise
- 17-day Treasures & Temples of Vietnam & Cambodia river cruise and tour
- 21-day Grand Tour of Vietnam & Cambodia river cruise and tour
All guests will enjoy a visit to Ho Chi Minh City.
Emerald Waterways’ river cruises offer contemporary, deluxe ships and an inclusive pricing plan.
Cruise fares include all transfers; all port charges; all onboard (and some on-shore) meals; unlimited specialty tea and coffee, wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner; bottled water in the cabins replenished daily; continental breakfast, pre-dinner canapés and after-dinner sweet treats served in the top suites; complimentary Wi-Fi onboard the ship; most shore excursions as well as all onboard and excursion gratuities.
On touring days, hotel accommodations, internal flights, and transfers are also included.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!