Crystal Cruises is unveiling nine new Crystal Getaways – abbreviated segments of existing longer voyages – which will sail in January, February, April and October of next year.
The sailings, seven aboard Crystal Symphony and two aboard Crystal Serenity, range from six to 16 days and explore South America, Australia and Indonesia, the North American Gulf Coast, South Pacific and New Zealand, and South Africa.
Both Crystal ships have recently undergone significant redesigns within the last year including enhanced butler-serviced penthouses and suites, open-seating dining with new restaurants, new entertainment venues and enhanced décor in public areas and lounges. Guests can enjoy these upgrades on the newly added Getaways sailings, which include:
- Jan. 5: six days, New Orleans to Curaçao, Willemstad
- Jan. 11: eight days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Recife, Brazil
- Jan. 11: 10 days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Salvador da Bahia, Brazil
- Jan. 11: 13 days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Jan. 24: eight days, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Montevideo, Uruguay
- April 14: 12 days, Cairns, Australia to Singapore
- Oct. 15: 10 days, Panama City, Panama to New Orleans
- January 20: 16 days, Honolulu to Auckland, New Zealand
- February 28: 13 days, Port Louis, Mauritius to Cape Town, South Africa