Carnival Cruise Line has shared its policy updates that provide options and flexibility should guests want to reschedule their vacations currently booked between now and May 31, 2020, as the uncertainty of COVID-19 stretches on.
The following options are now in place for travellers:
- Guests who choose to keep their booking as currently scheduled for departures between Mar. 6 and May 31 will receive the following onboard credit (OBC) amounts:
- $100 per cabin for three and four day cruises
- $150 per cabin for five day cruises
- $200 per cabin for six day and longer cruises
- If travellers choose to continue to sail, Carnival will automatically apply the onboard credit to the sail and sign.
- Guests booked on Carnival Radiance European itineraries; itinerary changes are being finalized, as well as a special offer (details to come).
- For guests who booked prior to Mar. 6, 2020: if they decide to change vacation plans, Carnival will allow those booked on sailings between now and May 31 to move their booking to a new date and receive a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) in the amount of the non-refundable cancellation fee.
- Guests booked on sailings departing between Mar. 9 and Mar. 31 can move their booking to a future date up to three days before sailing. If the cruise departs between Mar. 6 and Mar. 8, call Carnival at any time to take advantage of this offer.
- Guests booked on sailings departing between April 1 and May 31 can move their booking to a future date by Mar. 31.
- The FCC must be used for a sailing by Mar. 31, 2021.
Travellers can also can read Carnival's Travel Health Advisory on Carnival.com.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!