To support Canadian travel advisors during the COVID-19 pandemic, Celebrity Cruises is kicking off its Dream Big sale.
The sale starts on Thursday (May 14th) and runs through May 18th.
"We recently had a similar sale and had a great interest. We decided to offer again as we are seeing the demand to cruise again," said Allan Brooks, director, market sales, Celebrity Cruises Canada.
The Dream Big sale features the following perks:
- Booking window: May 14th-May 18th, 2020
- Sailing window: Oct. 2020 - May 2022
- Three perks: classic beverage package, unlimited internet, and pre-paid gratuities.
- Full standard deposit schedule
- Applies to stateroom categories: inside, outside, veranda, Concierge Class, and AquaClass.
- 50 per cent reduced cruise fare for additional guests (third, fourth, fifth) in triple, quad, or family staterooms.
- Combinable with the May offer, Loyalty offer, and FCCs.
The first two guests in each suite will receive a premium beverage package, unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi, pre-paid gratuities, and $150 to spend on board.
Celebrity Cruises is currently offering travel advisors $50 USD bonus commission on select 2020 Celebrity sailings!
- Offer: $50 bonus commission per booking
- Booking window: 5/14/20 - 5/18/20
- Eligible sailing window: June 12th, 2020-Dec. 31st, 2020
- Eligible sailing type: Five nights or longer – All products excluding Galapagos
- Eligible inventory: ALL
Travel advisors can also earn 500 Celebrity Rewards bonus points in addition to the standard, during the same timeframe as the Dream Big sale (May 14th - May 18th).
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!