Carnival Cruise Line reports it opened for sale approximately 400 cruises that will bring guests to Celebration Key, its new exclusive cruise port destination in The Bahamas, beginning with the first calls in July 2025.
Starting today, guests can book cruises on the first 12 Carnival ships, sailing regularly from eight homeports, visiting Celebration Key in 2025 and 2026.
Carnival Cruise Line president Christine Duffy shares:
“As the first port destination exclusively designed for Carnival Cruise Line guests, Celebration Key will provide the ultimate Carnival fun in the sun, immersed in the natural beauty of Grand Bahama. Our guests have a wide range of ships, homeports and itineraries that visit our new exclusive destination to choose from."
Duffy reports that there is a lot of interest in Celebration Key as 'thousands' of Carnival guests signed up over the last week to be the first to know about the itineraries and features.
As the July 2025 opening approaches, Carnival says it is working closely with the Bahamian Government and the local Grand Bahama community to make this the premier exclusive cruise port destination in the Caribbean.
Carnival says it plans to announce further details on what guests can expect to experience while there in the near future.
Located on the south side of Grand Bahama Island, the cruise line says that Celebration Key will offer a variety of adventure options for everyone.
The destination’s features and offerings will offer numerous recreational and leisure activities for both families and adults.
Carnival ships will dock at an adjacent cruise pier that can accommodate up to two of Carnival’s Excel-class vessels simultaneously and will allow guests direct access to Celebration Key.
Hon. Ginger Moxie, Minister for Grand Bahama adds:
“This is so exciting for the people of Grand Bahama as we watch Celebration Key come to life. We have a bold vision of how Grand Bahama can become the premier destination for entertainment and events in the region and we look forward to showing Carnival’s guests a warm and memorable vacation when they start visiting our beautiful island in 2025."
Celebration Key will welcome 12 Carnival ships
- From PortMiami: Carnival Celebration and Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Celebration will sail seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from July 20, 2025.
- Carnival Conquest will sail three- and four-day Bahamas sailings beginning July 18, 2025.
- From Port Canaveral: Mardi Gras, Carnival Freedom and Carnival Glory
- Mardi Gras will sail seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from July 19, 2025; as well as one nine-day Eastern Caribbean sailing on October 30, 2025. In addition, Mardi Gras will sail two 14-day Transatlantic voyages: the first from Port Canaveral to Barcelona on Sept. 13, 2025 and the second from Barcelona to Port Canaveral on Oct. 16, 2025.
- Carnival Freedom will sail four- and five- day Bahamas sailings beginning July 19, 2025.
- Carnival Glory will sail three- and four-day Bahamas sailings from July 21, 2025.
- From Galveston: Carnival Dream and Carnival Legend
- Carnival Dream will offer eight-day Eastern Caribbean sailings from July 26, 2025.
- Carnival Legend will feature Celebration Key on several 10-day Exotic Eastern Caribbean cruises.
- From New Orleans: Carnival Liberty
- Carnival Liberty will sail seven- and eight-day Eastern Caribbean voyages from July 20, 2025.
- From Baltimore: Carnival Pride
- Carnival Pride will set sail on seven-day Bahamas sailings from July 20, 2025, along with a 14-day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal cruise on Jan. 11, 2026.
- From Jacksonville: Carnival Elation
- From July 21, 2025, Carnival Elation will offer four- and five-day Bahamas cruises.
- From Norfolk, Va.: Carnival Sunshine
- Carnival Sunshine will sail six- and eight-day Bahamas cruises from October 18, 2025.
- From Mobile, Ala.: Carnival Spirit
- Carnival Spirit will offer six- and eight-day Bahamas cruises beginning Nov. 2, 2025.
To view any of the 2025-26 itineraries that feature Celebration Key, click here.
Over the coming months, Carnival says it plans to open more than 100 additional Celebration Key itineraries on six additional ships.
Carnival also reports that it continues to work closely with the Government of The Bahamas, local Grand Bahama officials and community leaders as vendors, excursion operators, business partners, construction workers and local residents are selected for the many business and job opportunities that the development of Celebration Key will generate and sustain.