A new travel Wi-Fi hotspot and wireless charger has arrived, providing international travellers from more than 90 countries with 35 active hours of unlimited 4G/3G Wi-Fi data roaming.
Fonebud W, recently funded by Indiegogo, is now guaranteed to ship this November, making it a great stocking stuffer for the traveller on your holiday shopping list.
How Fonebud W works
The following features are available with Fonebud W:
- Multifunctionality as a 3G/4G Wi-Fi hotspot and 10,000mAh wireless charger
- Compatible with any electronic device with Wi-Fi connectivity
- LTE network access from 90+ countries
- Connectivity for up to 8 devices at one time
- Comes with 2GB of free international data
- Instant data reload though companion app
- Option to continue using previously purchased data plans in another country
Up to eight devices can be connected to Fonebud W at once, which allows coworkers, families and friends to use Wi-Fi simultaneously.
Because the hotspot also functions as a wireless or USB charging station, users can easily charge while they roam. Unlike
similar available products, Fonebud W has no monthly fee — users pay as they go and keep the extra data for later.
Users choose from individual country packs with 90 or 365 days validity.
For more details, click here!