Last month, Logimonde media (which publishes PAXNews.com) announced that it had changed its operating name to PAX Global Media Inc.
It’s an exciting time for us as we continue to offer a wide range of products and services, respective to the Canadian travel trade, for both English and French Canada.
With three offices across Canada (Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal), PAX Global Media has positioned itself to saturate the market on an international scale. All existing products from PAX Global Media Inc. will be optimized in order to better reflect the changing demands of advertisers, suppliers, and readers alike.
PAXGlobal Media Inc. now features a user-friendly client portal which allows individuals to upload their own brochures and post upcoming FAMs and events.
Highly-visual, our new website integrates motion through the use of sliding advertisements and banners, allowing our advertisers to quickly grab the attention of clients and readers who browse the news sites.
New categories have been added to the websites:
- BUZZ: news that’s trending in the travel industry
- PEOPLE: interviews, appointments, and exclusives
- PAXORAMA: exclusive photos, and video reports of PGM trips around the globe
- OPINIONS: Op-ed pieces from familiar faces in the industry
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: contests, events, FAMS, brochures, jobs
Several categories, including HOTELS, AIR, and CRUISE, remain unchanged.
PAXnews.com, PAXnewsWest.com, and PAXNouvelles.com and the print magazines (English and French), can be found under the umbrella PAXeditions.com.
Products and services
The following are a list of the products offered by PAX Global Media Inc.:
- PAXQuickPresse.com (Quick Presse.com)
- PAXVideo.com / PAXtravelTV.com
- PAXRSVP.com (Quick RSVP.com)
- PAXPhoto.com (PAXstockphoto.com)