The Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) is reminding the industry that its Annual General Meeting will be held at 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, June 29, 2021.
Members of the public are invited to attend, and for those wishing to watch the event, the link for the meeting will be posted on TICO’s website by June 22, 2021.
The AGM is being held for the purpose of:
- receiving the financial statements for the previous financial year, together with the Auditor’s Report
- receiving and considering the Annual Report
- appointing the auditors for the Corporation and authorizing the Board of Directors to fix the auditor’s remuneration
- announcing the successful candidate for the position on the Board of Directors; and
- transacting such other business as may properly come before the meeting
Only members in good standing are entitled to participate in and vote at the meeting.
Members wishing to participate and vote at the meeting will need to register for the event. Registration will open on May 31, 2021.
To register, send an email with your name and registration number to email@example.com by June 25, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
Materials and instructions regarding how to participate will be sent out to those registered in advance of the meeting.
Members who will not be attending the meeting are invited to submit written requests for proxies.
The Agenda, Minutes from the AGM on September 17, 2020, and the 2021 Annual Report and Business Plan containing the audited financial statements as at and for the fiscal period ended March 31, 2021 will be made available on TICO’s website prior to the meeting.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!