Emirates is looking for candidates to join its multinational cabin crew team.
The Dubai-based airline will hold recruitment “Open Days” from August 5 to 11 in major Canadian cities – including Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.
- August 5, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. EDT - Montreal Open House at Novotel Montreal Center
- August 7, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. EDT - Toronto Open House at Novotel Toronto Center
- August 9, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. MDT - Calgary Open House at the Westin Calgary
- August 11, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. PDT - Vancouver Open House at the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
What to know about the Open Days
Candidates don’t have to submit an application before attending, but are advised to arrive at the Open Day venue by the start time to register.
Recruitment Day Process:
- Introduction: Recruitment team provides an overview of the role; helping canidates understand what to expect while working as Cabin Crew with Emirates and life in Dubai.
- Assessment: Candidates complete group activities and an online test at the venue.
- Final Interview: Candidates are asked to share their motivation to work at Emirates as cabin crew.
Successful candidates will be required to provide the following documents to fast-track their application process. It's recommended to bring digital copies of these documents to share with the recruitment team on the day:
- Up-to-date, digital curriculum vitae (CV) in English
- Valid ID or passport copy
- Education certificate copy
Further information on the selection process requirements can be found here.