Air Transat has announced its 2017 transatlantic flight program for travellers from Ontario, offering 26 European destinations in 13 countries next summer.
From Toronto, Air Transat will be increasing the frequency of 13 of its flights to offer 26 destinations next summer, 15 of which will be accessible by direct flight:
- Eight weekly flights to London
- Daily flights to Paris and Rome
- Six weekly flights to Lisbon
- Five weekly flights to Glasgow, Manchester, Barcelona, Marseille and Porto
- Four weekly flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Lyon and Dublin
- Three weekly flights to Venice and Brussels
- Two weekly flights to Nantes, Nice and Toulouse, Malaga and Madrid, Prague and Zagreb
- Weekly flights to Bordeaux, Birmingham, Lamezia and Basel-Mulhouse
From Ottawa, Air Transat will offer six new destinations:
- Two weekly flights to Paris, Rome and Barcelona
- Weekly flights to Lisbon, Venice and Brussels
In addition to these destinations, several other cities in France, Spain, England and Ireland will be available with one flight segment (departure or return) per week, ideal for travellers from the Ottawa area who are seeking to visit even more destinations during their holiday, Transat said. This multi-destination option is offered at no extra cost to travellers.
For travel within Canada, domestic flights between Toronto and Montreal will be offered daily, while service between Montreal and Ottawa will be offered four times a week.
To learn more about Air Transat's Europe flight program, visit www.airtransat.com.