Based on reader surveys from Global Traveler and WhereverFamily (FXExpress Publications), Air Canada has won five awards at the "Leisure Lifestyle" awards.
Three of these awards were for excellence in lifestyle leisure travel (Leisure Lifestyle) segments, while the other two were for family travel.
Leisure Lifestyle Awards
- Best Airline for Onboard Entertainment for the fourth consecutive year
- Best Premium Economy Class for the fourth consecutive year
- Best Airline for Onboard Menu – Air Canada Business Class
Family Travel Awards
- Best Family-Friendly Airline in North America for the fourth consecutive year
- Best Family-Friendly International Airline for the third consecutive year
"We are thrilled the readers of Global Traveler and WhereverFamily have once again voted Air Canada's products and services as best in class,” says Scott O’Leary, vice president – loyalty and product, Air Canada.
“We take this recognition to heart, especially because the voters are experienced, frequent travellers who are well positioned to evaluate the airline industry. We thank them for their confidence in us and couldn't have done it without the dedication of our employees."
“Air Canada hits the nail on the head”
Global Traveler and WhereverFamily surveyed their readers between December 14, 2021, and April 14, 2022. The open-ended questions focused on the best of several categories of leisure and family travel.
“Business travel and leisure or family travel during the holiday season have much in common… Air Canada hits the nail on the head with equal care for all types of travellers, and our readers recognize that,” concludes Francis X. Gallagher, Publisher and CEO of FXExpress Publications.