The Travel Agent Next Door was created to fully support the retail travel industry and in a very short time, has become Canada’s fastest growing travel agency network.
The company’s program offers member agents and agencies benefits and opportunities that are unmatched by any other group in Canada.
Not only do they support home based agents, but many agencies are choosing to join the group as well.
We’ve asked some of their 300+ travel agents to tell us the top five reasons they chose to go home based, why they selected The Travel Agent Next Door and what they would recommend most about The Travel Agent Next Door to other agents.
This week, we are featuring the responses from home based agent Silvia Fuchs, The Travel Agent Next Door, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario.
Name the top five reasons you decided to become a home based travel agent:
- I wanted greater income opportunity
- I am able to grow on my own terms
- I want to be in control of my own working hours
- Now I can provide better customer service to my clients
- I am able to take as much vacation time as I want and when I want
Name the top three reasons you chose to join The Travel Agent Next Door
- Their favourable commission structure
- They made time to talk to me at great length and detail on my schedule, not theirs
- They have aggressive marketing and growth
Name the top three benefits of being part of TTAND that you would recommend to other agents
- Best commission structure for home based agents
- Great support from head office on any issues
- Great marketing that’s done for you, leaving time for you to sell, sell, sell!