TICO is reaching out once again to the industry to share information and to obtain feedback, with a series of upcoming Information and Roundtable Sessions across southern Ontario this month.
In addition to providing an opportunity for agents to ask questions, provide feedback and network with peers, TICO will present information on its current initiatives including its consumer awareness campaign promoting Ontario travel agents and addressing the growing issue of fraud in the industry.
The sessions, which run from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., are free of charge and all Ontario travel agency owners and travel agents are welcome to attend. Snacks and refreshments will be provided. Sessions take place on the following dates:
- March 14 - Toronto/Mississauga - TICO Offices (2700 Matheson Blvd E Suite 402, West Tower – TICO Boardroom)
- March 16 - Toronto/Scarborough (Radisson Hotel Toronto East, 55 Hallcrown Place – Guelph/Georgetown room)
- March 22 - Toronto/Mississauga - TICO Offices (2700 Matheson Blvd E Suite 402, West Tower – TICO Boardroom)
- March 29 - Ajax (Hilton Garden Inn, 500 Beck Cres – Canadian Hall A)
- March 30 – Windsor (Holiday Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge, 1855 Huron Church Rd – Amherstbury Room)
- March 31 - Cambridge/ Kitchener (Four Points By Sheraton, 210 Preston Parkway – Cambridge Room)
Interested participants are asked to confirm attendance by replying to TICO at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, March 15. Space is limited.
For more information, contact Susan Janko at 905-624-6241 ext. 233 or toll free at 1-888-451-8426 ext 233 or email email@example.com.