Royal Scenic has launched its new online booking engine, available at www.royalscenic.com, for exclusive use by travel agents across Canada.
The new booking engine has been designed for better productivity and efficiency, and promises to improve the experience for all travel professionals who use it. Some of the highlights of the new booking engine include:
- A modern yet functional interface that is very user-friendly
- Dynamically provide advanced payment features, such as pre-calculated commission maximums for charge on credit cards and airline based mode of payment
- Numerous search filtering options allowing agents to zero in on specific flights
- Only engine in the market to offer a responsive design, allowing agents to work from their mobile phones and tablets
- An ability to view the most current info that is synchronized with GDS
- Access to the best net, dynamic discounted and published fares as well as the most comprehensive fare rules and actual baggage policies
To celebrate the launch of the new online booking engine, Royal Scenic will conduct three monthly lucky draws. In the months of April, May and June 2017, agents who make bookings on the new booking engine will be entered for a chance to win free air tickets to Mexico, Asia and almost anywhere Qatar Airways flies.
Royal Scenic is also inviting agents to join one of its upcoming webinars to learn about and become familiar with the new engine and its breadth of great features. The first webinar will be held on March 29, 2017 at 1 p.m. EST, and another will be held on April 12, 2017 at 1 p.m. EST. Participants who participate in the April webinar will receive five bonus entries for the April lucky draw. To register, visit bit.ly/royalscenic_webinar.
New agents can sign up at www.royalscenic.com/sign-up_new.html. For more information, agents can also call Royal Scenic at 1-888-302-8886 (Eastern Canada), 1-877-630-8882 (Quebec) or 1-877-736-6028 (Western Canada) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.