Carlson Wagonlit’s 2018 ‘I’m Possible’ conference wrapped up on April 26 with an award ceremony for its top-achieving agencies in 2017.
PAX was on hand for the conference last week, which took place aboard the Ruby Princess sailing from Los Angeles to Vancouver.
Here’s a list of winners and photos from this year’s conference:
- 2017 CWT Associate Winner: CWT/Royal Travel, Lloydminster - owned and operated by Gerry Duhaime
- 2017 CWT Leisure Canada Winner: CWT Quebec City, QC - managed by Sylvie Boutin
- CWT US Leisure Winner: CWT Vacations – Greenville, South Carolina - managed by Laura Henry
- CWT Associate Winner: CWT/ Voyages Saint-Nicolas - owned & operated by Robert & Thierry Juan
- CWT Leisure Canada Winner: CWT Langley, BC - managed by Urve Humphrey
- 2017 CWT U.S. Leisure Winner: CWT Vacations – Grand Rapid, Michigan - managed by Nicole Goodheart and Shyla Dunson
- 2017 CWT Associate Ambassador Award Winner: CWT/ Blowes Travel & Cruises - Owned and operated by Rob Blowes
- 2017 CWT Leisure Canada Ambassador Award Winner: CWT Summerhill, ON - managed by Dawn Barbieri
- 2017 CWT US Bravo Growth Award Winner: The U.S. Independent Contractor team - managed by Susan Titterington (absent from event) and Yvonne Villanueva
- 2017 U.S. Leisure Branch of the Year Award Winner: Carlson Wagonlit Travel (Macy’s) – Southland, Michigan - managed by Laura Henry
- 2017 Associate Branch of the Year Award Winner: CWT/Stewart Travel - owned and operated by Dana Empey & Scott Stewart
- 2017 Leisure Canada Branch of the Year Award Winner: CWT London, ON - managed by Karen Marshall